Last updated: May 2017
What are cookies
Cookies are files sent by web servers to web browsers, and stored by the web browsers. The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables a web server to identify and track web browsers. There are two main kinds of cookies: "persistent" or "session" cookies. Session cookies are deleted from your computer when you close your browser, whereas persistent cookies remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach their expiry date.
Diamond Liners Inc. uses the following cookies on this website, for the following purposes:
Diamond Liners Inc. will not share any personal information with third parties.
- Remember what is in your shopping basket
- Remember where you are at in the order process
- Remember that you are logged in and that your session is secure. You need to be logged in to complete an order.
- Offer Live Chat Support
- Track the pages you visit via Google Analytics
- Allow you to share pages with Social Media networks such as Facebook
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies.
In Internet Explorer, you can refuse all cookies by clicking "Tools", "Internet Options", "Privacy", and selecting "Block all cookies" using the sliding selector.
In Firefox, you can adjust your cookies settings by clicking "Tools", "Options" and "Privacy".
Blocking cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of some websites.